Friday, March 6, 2009

Review - "What's the Problem with Jesus" by John Hyde


John Hyde, an freshman author, made a grand debut with this title. His writing is clean and crisp. While there isn't a lot of imagination between the covers, there is a lot of information. This book made me rethink many of my positions on social issues today. I've always considered myself a dedicated Christian, faithfully supporting my church. The message in this book challenged my beliefs.

I'd give the message a five out of five. I'd give the writing a three and a half out of five. Altogether, I'd give this book 4 stars. This book is available at Amazon, BN, Books-a-Million, and all other major retailers.

1 comment:

My Writing Experience said...

I finished the book last week, but hadn't posted my review yet, Karen. I absolutely adored it. Lacresha bragged about it and pumped it up enough, didn't she? So, have you read The Shack yet? I plan to review that too.